Monday, October 13, 2008

SUMMER WEATHER












Wow, got up to 75+ today, shorts and t shirt weather, Sunny and warm instead of windy and cold. Temps are above normal so says the weatherman!

Busy day, off to Doctors for Blood work this morning, then off to the Cardioligist for check AND his ok AND THEN it was off to the "Y" with my honey for a work out, I lasted 1 hour, I have not used this many muscles since trying to arrest a small giant back in the old days in a bar fight. BUT Back then I was 6-1 and weighed 180



I AM SO SICK OF LISTENING TO THESE POLITICIANS BLABBERING ON AND ON ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO FOR ME, IF ITS TRUE AFTER THE ELECTION I AM GOING TO HAVE A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT AND MORE MONEY THAN I CAN SPENT AND NEVER PAY ANOTHER DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL BILL, AND I WILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE A LINCOLN CONTINENTAL.









7 comments:

Lisa said...

I am afraid you won't have too many chickens or too much money...big ideas and empty promises. I am tired of hearing about it too! It has been summer weather here as well at least in the afternoon.

betty said...

good for you working out!! I'm going to be so glad when this election is over

betty

jack69 said...

Glad you are working out! They might recall you to the Unit! Either one, both uniforms are Blue HA! Or at least one sails on the blue!
I really think some folks believe the promises. BUT how do we forget so soon or they forget so soon?
Loved the entry. Hope you reach your goals, health wise.
Jack

shirl72 said...

Well there you are Surprise I found
you. Oh this is so much fun getting lost and finding something
to comment on. I will see If I can
put this on. I Enjoy your blog it is so neat. My wish for good health.

Shirl

shirl72 said...

Thank you Woody for commenting on
my blog. I am Jack's sister.
You are so good on your Journal.
Maybe I will learn. This had been
a trip. Aol is probably having a
ball reading about our troubles.

Shirl

Jimmy's Journal said...

You're so right on political promises. It will be business as usual on November 5th.

Thanks for stopping by Bama's Journal. I appreciate it.

Jimmy

jack69 said...

You do have a nice loking site here. Starting to look like your home. I like it.
Jack