Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Time






Summer is settled in, Hot, Humid and Sunny. Temps up in the low 90's! I am now able to get to the garden and am enjoying being able to water the garden, Walking on un-even ground is a real treat but I go slow. I am regaining my strength on the left side, I can now walk for a distance without the walker but my Honey is right behind me with it for when I get tired which is often.
.
I am doing Physical Therapy and Friday I did manage to walk up 5 stairs and back down 2 times and am being told I am making progress.
.
The Diverticulitis is still there, this is my last day on the heavy anti biotics and now have to be really be careful with the diet to avoid a flare up.
.
This morning was not so great, I spent most of it in bed, left side very weak, A Stroke is a weird thing, not only does it cause problems emotionally an physically but it also has weird things that go on like I now have teeth ache although all my teeth are free of defects and cavities they ache on the left side and front.
.
My left ear that has the drainage tube is sore, nothing is wrong with it, it just is sore and also sitting too long causes problems but then walking too much causes more problems.
.
Hopefully a lot of the dizziness is being caused by the heavy anti biotics I am taking for the diverticulitis.
.
Not much else going on here, it was nice to have it rain yesterday and cool it down for a few hours but the temperature has gone back up to 85.
.




.

Lettuce, radishes, Beans, Onions, tomato's are coming up nicely.
.



.
.
Above is the gardens we have here, there are several others scattered about.
.
.



.
.
Above is my Nurse, friend, wife, companion, best friend and My Honey.
.





Don't forget our service men and women!!












No comments: