Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter is coming.........


.
Well, Old Man Winter is coming I think to the North Country.
.
.

.
The above picture was our yard  yesterday, today we got another 1 inch of SNOW, it is only 28 degrees outside, it's COLD !!
.


.
My Honey started putting up our Christmas Decorations.
.


.
I helped by putting on the Tree Top, trying to work off a couple days of eating turkey, turkey and more turkey and dressing.
.


.
We took a break from eating all that Turkey and went to Country Manor Nursing Home and playing for the Residents there who always enjoy our visit and it gives us great pleasure in being able to give them some enjoyment.
.

.
30 Years ago I lost my Father, John Ellsworth Wood, we buried him on Thanksgiving Day, deeply missed still today.
.
Lets not forget our Veterans  !
.


.

.

.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Hey, Anna Mae is looking very good. Good to see you and to see the entry from the Boomer's page. Of course I could complain, it is in the 60's here, should be higer so I will complain. But then seeing the snow, I won't! Snuggle up there, if policemen do that (LOL) and stay warm. Hope you get to come South to Choobee this year!!!
Love & Hugs from Wildwood...