Thursday, September 25, 2014

Geese and Fall

Well, the Geese are heading south, flocks and flocks of them are going overhead, I even woke ups at 3am to hear them flying southbound in the middle of the night.
.
The weather was cool, I did a little Bar-B Q and cooked some Bratwurst and My Honey Anna Mae made a Macaroni Salad, *(my favorite).
.

.
The Granddaughter is still here staying, her Husband is in the Air Force serving on a Flight Crew on a AWACS, he does the charts and navigation.  They have some issues and don't know if they will stay togeather.
.

. My daughter sticking out her tongue at me, Our Granddaughter Shannon, the Ex Wife Donna and My Honey Anna Mae Wood.
.
I have not played much due to this Eye Infection, I had eye surgery a while back, now some months later I have an infection of both eyes, they itch terrible, I have been on medicated eye drops and monday if not better am calling to tell them I need to be rechecked as to why they are not any better after a week on antibiotic drops.
.


.This was a while back after my 2nd eye surgery, the current infection is on the eye lids and the only thing that helps is hot wash clothes held on them!!!
.
 
. I played at the Nursing Home the other night, it was a special night and almost didn't play, a lady that always is there every other tuesday night was not there, she was in her room, we played and My wife went down after we got done playing and talked to Bonnie, she was not very good, she said she heard us playing, she was very sick, we found out she passed away later that night after the girls visited her.
.


.
Hard time seeing so will call it a night, it is very warm here now, temps today were almost 80......  almost muggy at night..
.
Don't Forget, Remember our Vets!!!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

We too are following the Geese. We are in south Carolina now for the night. Son wanted to take his Hummer to Florida where he has a house to close next week. Sherry is driving his truck, he the Hummer and me the Motor home.

Man I hate to hear about the eye infection. Gotta be frustrating. We will remember you in prayer and send some positive thoughts your way..
Love you guys.

I hate to hear of young couples with problems. Seems to be a plague...