Friday, June 24, 2016

Feeling Groovy !

The Villages of Carthage and West Carthage each have a Pavilion on each side of the river, Thursday night they needed someone to fill in and help with an Open Mike Night, so, I went over.   Could not do much with my back but brought 1 of my guitars, I then learned one of the girls broke her Guitar so My honey went home and got my other guitar !!
.
.
The Pavilion is brand new and we finally figured out the power and they got set up,
.
.
I opened with a few songs and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves as it was a beautiful night on the Black River.
.
.
Eric and Lauren did some Irish tunes and sounded very good, nice harmony.
.
. Kelsey Fraser did some Irish Tunes and wowed the crowd.
.
. We closed out the evening with a couple reels and Jigs and shared a few laughs and all in all it was a great evening, thanks to "My Honey for helping carry everything heavy for me !!!!
.
Don't Forget our Men and Women in the Armed Forces and be grateful for all those who have served!





1 comment:

jack69 said...

Aw, you look good 'back in the saddle'. I know (In-spite of the setbacks) you must have enjoyed the gig.
I would love to have heard the Irish jigs. I had a shipmate who could light u the deck with his Irish stuff. Hope the back continues to improve. It is nice to have a HONEY to help support the back.