Tuesday, February 14, 2017

FLORIDA

Well, we made it to Florida, it was a rough trip down, 1,850 miles, we almost turned around in Virginia and went home but we pushed it a little more and spent a couple extra days on the road but we are here.
.
.
We followed many "Salt Trucks" down I-81 all the way down to Virginia and had snow scattered about all the way to Virginia!
.
.
.
Finally, we are at Lake Okeechobee having lunch and relaxing !
.

.
Enjoying the opportunity to put on Shorts and relax where it is warm, 81 degrees.
.
.
We shed the long pants and heavy socks in Georgia!!!
.

 .
I am in my Glory, Fishing, got a Yarmouth right behind the house.
.
.
My Honey had to match me catching one a little bigger than mine.
.
. 
 I got serious and finally hit some nice specs!!!
.

.
Enjoying our time staying with Anna Mae's Mother in Lake Okeechobee, don't know how long we will be here but loving it every day.
.
Don't Forget, Remember the Vet!!!
 .

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Glad you made it down (without a U-turn). I have got to get a boat. We bought a small house in Deltona. Very close to Lake Monroe. I miss eating Specs!
Happy Valentine's day. Now just 'relax'!