Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Rest in Peace

It was a sad day today but one that needed to be done.
My Honey and I traveled up to Hopkinton, New York, 2 1/2 hour drive and attended the internment of an Old Friend and former Brother In Law.
.
Tom died in March from Throat and Lung Cancer in the Syracuse Hospital Vetrans Hospital. , a few FUBAR's and SNAFU's caused a delay in his service.   Today his Watch Stands Relieved and he was laid to rest at 10AM on the 25th of October, 2017.
.
.
The Norwood American Legion arrived in full Turn out gear along with a Bugler.
.

.
The Priest conducted the Burial Rites from the Commitment Book.
.

.
The Flag was presented to my former Sister in Law in Grateful Appreciation for his Service to his Country.  My former nephews Tim and Tom and Jean and ex wife Donna  above with Flag.
.

.
.
My ex wife Donna and ex sister in Law Jean at end of service. 
.

.
.
Service has ended and we all left in Peace !
.
Remember our Vets !
 

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Sad times bring lots of memories. I am always proud of the men who dedicate their time to see a brother or shipmate over the last hurdle in this life. I am always proud of our country and the continuing respect for the Vets who served when called or volunteered.
Good on you all for attending.

salemslot9 said...

R.I.P. Tom :(