Thursday, December 28, 2017

HOLY FREAKIN COLD !!!!

Well, it sure got cold, this morning we had Temperatures of 28 Below Zero hers at our place in West Carthage,   Cold enough where I could not go outside as it would hurt me !!  I have COPD and Cold Air is not good for me anymore.
.
.
We also got hammered with Snow, some places got 50 inches !!!
.
.
This House in Lorraine which is about 20 Miles from us had the elderly couple trapped inside by 5 feet of Snow and had to be dug out and rescued !
.
I like living here in Senior Citizen Housing as I do not have to shovel or Plow Snow anymore !
.
.
.
Roads are open now after being closed due to snow drifts and wind whipped white outs !
.
.
.
Well, going to go turn up the Thermostat as right now it is 14 below zero outside at 7PM!!!!!

Wonder if Jack and Sherry are Cold in Florida ??
.
Stay Warm, Don't Forget our Vets !
.

2 comments:

Paula said...

And we think its cold here in south Texas. It is cold compared to what the temps usually are.

jack69 said...

HA! Iam with Paula. I read this last might and got so cold I went to bed and the electric blanket and Sherry of course!.
The cold I can somewhat understand living in North Missouri for a few years, BUT that much snow, it is even hard to imagine! Yeah I know it ain't to you and Anna Mae! STAY WARM! I'm looking at 55 here in Deltona. That is about 5 miles north of where you landed last year in Sanford!