Friday, January 5, 2018

Cold, Cold and Cold !

Well, it's still cold, bone chilling cold, cold enough so that I have stayed inside and this weekend it is still gonna be below zero,  I will go out at 11AM Sunday to play at Church !.
.
.
I stayed busy cleaning and restringing  my Guitars and the Mandolin !   It a Pain in the Butt putting on new strings but well worth it for the difference in sound between old and new strings !
.
.
All restrung and a fresh coat of Special Pledge Polish and tuned up.     1 problem with new strings is that they "Stretch" and you have to retune them several times before they stay tuned !
.
Well, I am gonna go in and Play around with the Dobro and see what we can learn on it !!!!
.
Stay Warm, Stay Inside !!!   Don't forget our Veterans !
.



1 comment:

jack69 said...

I know it ain't right, but I sure envy pickers. You guys seem to find joy picking alone and with others. It is also a blessing to us untalented to hear it too.
Stay warm... Love to the good looking one@!