Friday, November 9, 2018

Snowing

Well, it is Snowing lightly and cold, this is how it is starting this year,  In 2008 and in 2010 by October 30th we had a foot or more of Snow that stayed till April,   In 2012 we had a bitter snow storm on Mothers Day in May !!!
.
.
This is what it looked like in 2010 the first week of November, Nasty Outside !
.
.
It is not bad yet and hopefully it waits as it is "Deer Season" and I need to Fill the Freezer !!!!
.
.
This was outside our window and would have been nice to knock down and cut up and put in the Freezer but I didn't want to got to Jail !!!!
.
.
Last year this was a 5 Point Buck,  this is some of what we cut up, wrapped, and froze up for the winter months !  It does not look like much but a 100 pound deer will only give you about 35 pounds of meat ! 
.
Well, Sunday is Veterans Day, Thank You All Current  and Past Veterans for your Service !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I'm glad you got the 5 pointer, hope you even more luck this year. I never was lucky. When I went to the NC mts. to hunt, the deer went to Virginia and South Carolina and my friends got them. LOL
I had to settle for Squirrels and Rabbits.
We have the A/C on here. We are just above Sanford where you guys flew into last I think.
The best to you and the pretty lady!
Sherry & jack