Friday, December 14, 2018

Family Tme

As the Family ages it is harder to buy presents for or find the right gift, so 7 Years ago I made the decision that for Christmas I would take the Family out to a Christmas get together.  So We have been going to an Old established Restaurant in Watertown, NY,  "Art's Jug",     run by the Sborro Family, I think this is the 4th Generation !!
.
.
This is the Youngest Member, Our Great Grandson, Aiden Andrew Naklick,  2 months old !!!!
.
.
Great Grandma Anna Mae getting in her "Lovins" on the Baby !
.
.
Me, My Wife Anna Mae, My Ex-Wife Donna, Back is Son in Law Ed, Daughter Sabrina Holding Baby, Grandson Aaron an Granddaughter Shannon Naklick,  missing is Grandson Brent and My Son Jonathan !
.
.
My Ex-wife with her Great Grandson !
.
.
My Grandson Brent and his girl friend in an earlier picture at Art's Jug !
.
.
My son Jonathan from earlier picture taken at Art's Jug this summer !
.
.
This is the whole Fam Damily at Art's Jug and as you can see Aiden has not been born yet, and Brent the grandson is not 6 ft 4 in and filling out!
.
.
Me, Jonathan, Shannon, Donna !
.

.
Daughter and Granddaughter!
.

.
This was us at Art's 6 years ago for Christmas !
.
.
This is us when Jonathan came home as an early Christmas Present !
.
.
Son Jonathan and Daughter Sabrina !
.
.
Grandson Brent and Granddaughter Shannon !
.
.
.
Add caption
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets this Holiday Season !
.






1 comment:

jack69 said...

Great family pictures, love 'em. You are looking pretty good yourself. Not as good as Anna Mae, but then........... I do like the relationship with the family. Good stuff! And yes we too have quit trying to do presents. Nealy impossible.
Sherry & jack