Saturday, January 26, 2019

BIG SNOW STORM

Well, we have gotten Hammered here,  I know I post a lot about Winter but there is not much else to do but watch it "Storm" !
.
.
.
A foot of fresh snow on the bird feeders, would not hold more snow !
.
.
Tim Smity, one of our 2 Maintainence Men snow blows our emergency egress path around the Building,  The Building Codes in New York State require this exit path and also requires all front and rear doors to be cleared of snow or debris at all times!
.
.
Above is the Federal Mandated "Smoking Shack" showing the recent Snowfall.  We have 5 Tenants out of 64 that Smoke, can not Smoke inside the building,  I am the "Fire Marshall" and I enforce this Rule,  3 Violations and they get "Evicted" !
.

.
The Path beside one of the raised Gardens, almost 2 feet of snow !
.
.
This is some of the "Overhang" of Snow and Ice, one has to make sure they look up and avoid walking under these things!!
.
.
Top of the Map shows where Carthage is located, we get "Lake Effect Snow" !!
.
.
I fondly pull these pictures up to gaze at !!!!!!
.
.
A Nice Catch in the Canal near Lake "O" !!!!!
.
.
Standing with Lake Okeechobee in the back ground !!!!!!   This was 2 years ago !
.
.
My stringer of  some Fish, all were returned to the Canal to grow bigger !!!
.
.

.
.
This was a nice day of Bass Fishing, we hit a School or something and these were cleaned, wrapped and we had a Great "Fish Fry" !!!!!
.
.
My Fishing Buddy !  My Honey !!!
.
Sweet Memories,  So this is how I spend my Time, looking at past Pictures of Warm Weather, Fishing !   












 
  


2 comments:

jack69 said...

WOW It is beautiful, but dangerous. I never knew about the smoking rooms. WOW Smoking has sure taken a hit from when we smoked in restaurants, planes, even hospitals. And YEP i bet the florida pictures do bring a smile up there. I smiled at the mile 0 marker in Key west, my son't favorite place.
Hold that girl close and stay warm.
From Florida,
Sherry & jack

jack69 said...

PS: keep the reports coming, Sherry always says, "I am glad I am not there!" LOL That smoker number is much less than I would have thought among older folk. I guess it is good, I quit in my 50's (again and for the last time) LOL