Thursday, January 31, 2019

SICK

We were both feeling a little off, My Honey work up coughing and so did I,  Later on she she was so bad I dialed (911) and got an Ambulance and she went to the Hospital ER.  I dragged myself out to the car and drove over to the Hospital, went into the ER,  and a Nurse said you look pretty rough, I was coughing and she then put me in a room,  My Honey was in stall 4 and I was down in stall 8 of the Emergency Room !    
.
.
Anna was Treated for Influenza Type 1 A and Bronchitis and a Lung Infection and bad cough !
.
.
I was also was Treated for Influenza Type 1 A and Bronchitis and a Lung Infection and bad cough !
.
We were both given an IV, Heavy anti biotics, cough drops, Anna Mae was released first and then later I was released and our neighbor came and brought me home !
.
.
Because we both have a strain of Influenza Type 1 A we have to wear a mask, this way we will not spread our Germs around the Housing Area,  they are some really elderly here we do not want to get sick.   We both are doing a lot of Coughing, I have cold chills and so far our friends have been great for us !
.
We are really getting hammered with SNOW,   Everything is closed, Roads closed, No Tractor Trailers, Buses, Large Vehicles allowed on Interstate 81 or 87 nor on the Thruway!!!  Some roads right around us are closed due to the snow.    On the second floor here our friends apartment has snow hanging off his roof so I got this picture between the snow on the entry way and hanging down !
.
.
.
Looking out our window can just barely see the storage buildings and the Bird feeders just out side the window !
.
.
Right now we have gotten about 2 Feet of new snow and the Temperatures are just between 2 degrees and 8 degrees !      Can't wait for Spring !!!!!
.
Weather is so bad they are going around and picking up the Homeless, Veterans, and anyone and taking them to Shelters !!!!!!
.
STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE !!!!

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Scary weather. Most of all I sure hate to see this blog. You guys are having a tough time of it. But that "Anna Mae is still pretty, even with the flu. Now don't be cheating and kissing a lot, get rid of 'em bugs first.
Prayers and love your way,
Sherry & jack

salemslot9 said...

get well soon x 2!