Sunday, April 28, 2019

Winter came back

Woke up to snow covered grass, spitting Snow, Temps are about 34 degrees,  One thing about the weather in "Northern New York" , If you don't like just wait, it will change,  so we went from Snow and 32 degrees and headed to Church and after Church and Lunch that means a  BBQ Tonight !
.
.
We both clean up pretty good for Church !  
.
Out side this afternoon was not too bad, was able to go outside without a coat as long as you were sitting in the Sun which we have not had much of !
.
.
My Honey waiting for the Prime Rib Steaks to be done for dinner, The snow is gone almost everywhere !   
.
.
We sure do know how to eat, glad I am smart enough to cut down,   Steak was delicious and so were peas and taters !   Nice Sunday Dinner !
.
.
When ever it gets this time of year I look back at this Picture of my Buddy,  Mark Fuhrken, We are in Mikes Dodge and this picture in 1977 taken in front of my house in Watertown !  Just a Good Old Fashioned Winter and yes, across the street is Fred Goslin the Mail Man shoveling off his porch roof !
.
Hopefully it warms up !     Don't forget, Remember our Vets !


.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Always a good visit and YES the meal looks great. And the OLD pic. Wow I have only seen that much snow about 2 times in my 80 years.
Good to see you guys, and yeah, my lawyer told me once at a closing that I cleaned up pretty good. y'all do too|!
Love sent to you guys,
Sherry & jack