Friday, May 3, 2019

Late Christmas

Well, I opened up one of my Christmas Presents and got it set up, charged and going !!!    I got a "DRONE" from Santa Claus.
.
.
I got an HS200 Holy Stone Drone with 720Pixel Camera and also Video.  The Drone is just under the requirement of weight restrictions under Section 15 of FCC Rules.
.
.
.Drone, Remote Control, extra Props and charger.
.
.
Charged, Flight Plan made and ready for "Lift Off" !     All Systems Check,  Area Check !   Engine Contact and lift off !!
.
All Systems "GO"!
Started lift off, this is looking North at our Parking lot, Elevation now about 6 feet and gaining altitude !
.
.
"MAY DAY, MAY DAY,  MAY DAY: Pilot Error, Expect rough Landing !   CRASHED !!!
.
.
Engines Restarted, All Systems Go, KID2384 Request Permission for Take Off !!!!!.    and we have lift Off !
.
.
Gaining altitude, Looking West at about 15 feet altitude !
.
.
Looking Due West, Elevation about 30 feet !  So Far no major issues !
.
.
Looking Due South,  Elevation unknown, but almost at Max, nice picture of Police Station, Ball Diamond and I am about 100 yards North of the Arrow.
.
.
Landing In Progress,  Having an Issue with controls,  As a Stroke Survivor I sometimes get things backwards and we had a Brain Fart so...………………………….
.
.
Another Crash Landing.
.
.
No Major Damage, Battery needs recharging, Had a good time and excited about next flight !
.
Raining now and for rest of weekend,   Everyone stay safe, behave and Don't forget, Remember our Vets !!!!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Fun in the sky's. I know you are having a ball. I think I want one, but not sure. I watched one at the soccer field a few months ago He was very experienced and landed the thing back inside his station wagon. Amazing. I know this toy is gonna be fun for you, Santa chose well.
BUT watch for 'em crashes.....
Sherry & jack