Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hydration

Who would have ever thought that simply NOT drinking enough Fluids would get a Man into trouble,  It did me and I know better as a Heart Patient and a Stroke Survivor.
.
I really don't know how it happened but it did, I thought that I was doing OK, My blood pressure dropped when I stood up to the point of passing out,  I went down to just over 100/58 with a Pulse of 93 which is a dangerous area for me !
.
SO:  My Honey called my Cardioligist at home on his private number and explained what was going on,  The Dr. advised her to get me flat, get some fluids and stay in the recliner.  This was easier said than done.  we did Tea, Gatorade, Hot Tea, Lemon water, Too much plain water is not good for Hydration,  doing better today ! 
.
Nice note from Salemslot9, Shipslog and NAVETS.   Waiting on VA/FHA on our Mortgage status, we are prequalified for up to $115K but have found a couple local banks that will come in less than that but want 20% down, ,  Interest rates are better on Veterans Loans compared with our local Banks except Wells Fargo is down to just above 5.1%.
.
.
Graduation was last night, we went but I could not stay for the whole program, we watched our Grandson get his High school Diploma,  Yup, the tall dude !
.

.
Brent Julius Cummins, he is named after his 2 Grandfathers is just over 6'-7" tall !
.
.
Notice that the "Cool Dude" is taller than the door way and he has to duck to get thru !  We are proud of him, we didn't get any pictures of him and I as I had to get home and lay down and drink fluids,  (No Beer) to Hydrate ! 
.
.
The Grandson Brent and the Great Grandson, Aiden !  I am a Blessed Man !
.
Our weather is better, warmer and sunny !!!
.
Hope all are doing well !
 .
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Good one. I didn't know that about hydration and water comparet to some Gator aid and such.
Amazing how complicated life gets, or maybe 'staying alive' gets.
But Imma saying about graduations NOW, they are much longer than when my girl graduated.(I wish I had) but he also is one tall handsome dude!
Enjoyed the post, now take care of your self shipmate. Just love and listen to that pretty home nurse you have!
Thinking of you (in prayer also)
Sherry & jack