Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Great Day

Well, was up early so off I went to the Garage and worked on my shop !   It was hard to start as there was so many options so working with a big green monster of a work bench that came from the paper mill years ago I started to "Get Er Done" !
.
.
This is the north end of the garage, this is the picture of the garage when we looked at the property, the green work bench which weighs a ton is on the left side of the photo.  most of this stuff went to a friends house for his use, the cabinet on the right was full of screws, nails, bolts, etc, etc!!
.
.
Work Bench moved, rearranged shelves, sorted paints and items that came out of storage for the past 12 years, paints, stains, sprays all good !
.
.
Getting things put away and sorted was not too bad, but the Lawn Chair did get a work out as I did sit a lot !!!!
.
.
The right side of the garage, Dremel tools and bits, sander, skill saw, circular saw, drills all survived the 12 years in storage,  I did lose some nails and screws and misc to rust for some reason, I had them in plastic sealed containers but the ones that cracked rusted!!
.
Tomorrow will get back at it as I have some projects I want to get done !!!!!!!!
.
Don't forget, Remember our Veterans, Past and Present !!!
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Ahhhh, boy's stuff. Looks like fun to us who MUST have that work (play) area. I understand the loss of some stuff. We stored our things in an old tractor trailer BOX, and made the mistake of leaving it in the woods.
Glad your tools survived the storage. PLEASE be careful Dragging the heave 5 ton stuff around, save your self to enjoy the shop.(Yeah I know it is too late for that, but remember it. LOL)
Take care,
Sherry & jack