Saturday, August 10, 2019

Shelf Up

As I stated, I found the perfect Board, not Broad,  My 1 x 12 cedar board is up and I am sorting out some more things and have got the wood sorted that was over head in the garage !
.
.
The shelf is finally up, it has the red milk crate sitting on the end of it above the table, I was worried it would be in the way of the vehicle this winter !.
.
.
Once I move the white table down in the cellar for winter will have lots of room !
.
.
I have been working on my "Lazy Akers" sign my Brother John made me years ago !  As we have went back to owning our own place, Lazy Akers gets worked on and hung back up soon !
.
Don't forget, remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Man you had me skeered, I thought you were gonna leave the car out in the snow. I am always amazed at the folks who fill their garages with stuff and leave Mr Car out in the cold to scrape windows and remove snow. I shoulda knowed better. LOL
Love the skeleton with the gitfiddle.
Sherry & jack