Tuesday, November 6, 2018

ELECTION DAY

I will be $o glad when December gets here, I am so Sick of all the Million$ and Million$ of Dollar$ spent on Election Ad$ telling me who I $hould Vote for and How bad their opponent I$,  there are $tarving Children, Homele$$ Veteran$, and People who need help.
.
What is wor$e is after the Election the$e People who get Elected $tart building their Fortune and Fame and forget all about any Promi$e made a$ to how they are going to help u$ !   Sick of it !
.
As we head for 11/11 at 11AM don't forget to Honor our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I'm with you my friend. It is amazing how much the politicians care about the constituents until they seal the deal and become part of the big problem. I wish there was an answer, but I can't see it.
But above all this is still a great country, thank God some very smart men wrote The documents that guide it.

The best from Florida!!!