Monday, November 25, 2019

Well, the snow is almost gone, people have packed their cars and headed out for the Holidays !! The Turkey is Thawing in the fridge and we have purchased all the goodies for Turkey Day,  We have so much to be "Thankful For" as we have so many Blessings !
.
.
I played the Music for the first Sunday in "Advent" and My Honey delivered the Sermon and Message as the Minister was gone, she did an awesome job on "Thanks & Blessings" !
.

.
 Looking out the front window from the Bridge mostly left are the Snow Banks from the Plow !
.
.
This was 1 of the 3 deer who came in the other morning to frolic around in the snow and feed, this is behind my Garden Shed.
.
.
Same Garden Shed without the snow and deer,  I am putting up my Yard Stick and Ribbon, this way I monitor the amount of snow and the wind direction to see how close the Weather People are in their predictions !
.
It might have been Sunny and clear but the Temperatures were only 27 degrees, thus I have to wear a mask to prevent any breathing issues with this COPD and other things !
.
Jack and Sherry, *(Shipslog) are back in Florida where it is probably warmer that here !   Hopefully they can get outside and get to walking, My Honey walked Saturday for almost a mile to clear her head for Sundays Church Service in the cold !!    I watched her from the window !!!
.
Sunday after Church we had a big "Turkey Meal" with all the trimmings !!!
.
Don't forget our Veterans !!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

WE B so proud to hear your sweetheart delivered the message, GOOD STUFF! I know you guys do bless many folk with your volunteering and talents.
Yep we are enjoying the milder temps here, and are thinking of even heading further south. after the first of the year.
Thinking of you guys
Sherry & jack