Wednesday, November 27, 2019

THANKSGIVING EVE

Well tomorrow is the Feast !!!    Thanksgiving,  Is there anything I have to be "Thankful For" ?
YOU BET I DO !!!
.
.
I am Thankful that I am in love with and married to this Beautiful God Fearing Woman !  She is my Rock, My Support, My comfort !  I am truly Blessed to have her by my side !
.

.
My Daughter, Sarbina who gave me 2 Beautiful Grand Children that I love Dearly !
.


.
My Son in Law, Edmund Cummins, a hard working Construction Safety Inspector, He works mostly at Fort Drum, New York and Fort Lee, Virginia !
.
.
My Son, Jonathan Alan Wood, Decorated Army Veteran and Computer Guru who lives out in Portland, Oregon and is a Musician !
.
.
Jonathan with his Girl Friend Keri Fujimoto, a sweet, wonderful, beautiful young lady !
.
.
The 4 of us together before they went back to Portland several years ago !
.
.
Jonathan and Sabrina, My 2 beautiful Children I am so thankful for !
.
.
. Grampa and the Granddaughter, Shannon Marie pregnant for the Great Grand Baby !
.
.
 The Grandboy, Brent Julius Cummins !   Brent has my middle name !
.
.
The Grandson and my Ex-Wife Donna, on the right My daughter Sabrina !
.
.
My Grandson in Law, Aaron Naklick, who married our Granddaughter Shannon !    Aaron in an administrator at a large Hospital !   Really great young man !
.
.
Aaron and Shannon AND the Great Grandson !!!!!
.
.
The Great Grandson, Aiden Andrew Naklick, age 1 year and 2 months old now.
.
These are some of the things I am so thankful for, Family !
.
I am also thankful for another thing !
.
.
Friends,  Our dearest and longest friends for over 30 years, Marty and Penny Grau !!!
.
.
Above is 4 Generations of the "Wood Family" !  I am Thankful I am still here by Gods Grace to be part of this !
.
I am also thankful that I have been Blessed by God to be able  to enjoy each and every day !!
.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Don't forget to remember our Vets ! 

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

What a lovely family, Woody. You are truly blessed. Diana