Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday



Church was great again today, It was a beautiful day, 75 and sunny and warm, we took a drive and went by the river, wandered around the woods, and enjoyed the heat, I took some pictures of the river and some foilage and a couple bluebird houses.


TOMORROW starts my program at the YMCA right after I see the Cardioligist. Gotta get some of this flubber off before "Old Man Winter" sets in for 5 long months!!!

Well, its gonna be an early night, were both tired and I gotta lots of pictures, paperwork, and a newspaper article to do tomorrow and THEN its time to start on my Veteran's Day speech and program.


Hope everyones week starts out OK and is an enjoyable one.
PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT THE GOOD LORD WILL UNCLOG THEIR BRAINS AND SHUT THEIR MOUTHS UNTIL THEY HAVE SOMETHING SMART TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





4 comments:

betty said...

beautiful pictures! looks like a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!! good luck with your exercise program; I know you can do it!!

every day I'm praying for our country and the upcoming election; praying for them to get wisdom :)

enjoy your week ahead

betty

jack69 said...

Hey this is a good entry for an old man. The slide show is great. Of course I am still trying to do what I am supposed do to post and comment. Still getting it wrong part of the time. You take care, take care of the health problems. Life is short enough as it is.
Good entry. I have a little problem knowing where one entry stops and the other begins. hahaha Didn't plan on learning at this age. take care mate. Jack

Rose said...

I enjoyed your entry.

Hugs, Rose

Beth said...

Loved the pictures! Glad to hear you had such a great weekend.

Beth