Sunday, October 26, 2008

SUNDAY


Saturday we played Echre all afternoon & evening, It rained "Cats and Dogs" out, we got over an inch of rain and for dinner we went into the garage to Cook - out and had some of the Biggest hand cut and Best Country Style Spare-Ribs I ever tasted, *( from Eddy's Meat Market up in Croghan) slow cooked on the grill for an hour with stuffing, potatoes and veggies, Pumpkin Pie and all I can say was AWSOME FEAST!!!!!!! the euchre game was terible, we lost to My Honey and her partner 5-0!!!!!!!!

Church this morning was a good sermon and a full house! I learned a few things I didn't know before!!!!

Supper tonight was one of my all time favorites:
PANCAKES- SCRAMBLED EGGS--- AND CRISPY BACON!!!! THE ONLY THING MISSING WAS """grits"""!!!!! I Loves GRITS!!!!

Oh ya --by the way, PLEASE don't ask me about the diet and weight loss because this weekend I was "BAD""! and this coming week is gonna be """ROUGH""""".

It was nice all day """BUT""" Right now at 7:50 P.M. we are getting hit with some severe Lightning and THUNDER, wind and rain, Me an Honey love thunderstorms.


The Sky is lightin up and there are some nice rumbling, rolling thunder boomers.







NEVER FORGET---REMEMBER THE VET !

#########################################




3 comments:

Jimmy's Journal said...

we're quite alike in that I eat what I'm hungry for anytime that it strikes me (including grits).

Jimmy

jack69 said...

You can stop with the chow descriptions and pictures anytime. LOL
Good entry, ah, you will get back on the right path (eventually). I guess the race is almost finished and we will get a break from all the hype of what they are going to do for us.!
TAke care Mate.
Jack

betty said...

I like that dinner! looks delicious!

enjoy your week :)

betty