Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Navy






HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAVY !!!


















THE ONLY TRUE "EASY DAY" WAS REALLY "YESTERDAY"!!!










WATCH STANDING AND THE "LOG"!!!









dEAR mOTHER,
I AM lEARNIN MANY GREATE THINGS HERE IN THE nAVIE.
WiLL RItE mORE LATeR WheN i Am NOT SO Bu$Y!!
LOve ;
yUR sON












yes, there really is an NCIS !!!










WHITE SHOE, BLACK SHOE, BROWN SHOE!!!!




dEAR mOTHER,
tHe fOOD is GooD Here buT a Lot of The Guys spend a lot of time leaning
over those rails looking for FiSh. I am doIng good!! Right after this leTTEr
I hAve to fininsh looKing for the Pail OF bLUE sTEAM AND right handed Monkey wRench.
Love you.
ur Son



SOME PEOPLE GO THRU LIFE LOOKING FOR FRIENDS, OTHERS DO IT BY BECOMING FRIENDS!!







dEAR mOTHER;

mY 4 YEARS ARE ALMOST UP AND WILL BE HOME SOOn. I have been awarded the "PaiNT ChIPper" of the qUArtEr and HAvE finaLLy realIzEd what "Sweepers, SWEEpeRs, MAn Your BroomS" means!!!

LoVE yOU

YOUR sON












Dear Mother,
I aM now a "Master at Arms" E-6, I like it but wish they would at least give me a bullet if i HaVe to carry this pIstol around!!!
Love,
Your sON









Dear Mother, I jusT got promoted and will be gone another 4 years.
I am going to bE A BoXer!!
Love yOu
Yuor Son



FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS


No comments: