Saturday, April 10, 2010

Computers




I had a friend give me a couple of Computer Towers to putter around on, I am trying to make 1 out of 2 so I opened them up and got to the guts of the machines.

I have no idea of what I am really doing but it has kept me entertained for several days unhooking wires, changing things around and scaring my honey because me and electrical things do not get along.

Besides, it is still cold outside can't go fishing yet as the water is still high and fast and temps are only in 40's and 50's when you go outside.



.





.

While inside I found this little guy wandering around, I thing he is my "Virus Protection" that guards me input and looks for things!




.


I got a little deeper into the computer and found this couple wandering around, she was friendly and waved but he was holding his hand out I think looking for money to finish helping me put these things back togeather.


.





.
Well, I got done puttering around, put them back togeather and after all that work, moving things around, changing wires and connectore and all sorts of things I sit down and. YUP, you guessed it, neither computer would work!!


.


Oh well, tomorrow I will join the "Friends of God" and will pack up the guitars and head out to play at a "Senior Citizen" place called "Angels Inn" in Watertown where we have played before and then we will go play at the Old Folks Home at the County Building.

Remember to keep the Coal Miner's Families in your thoughts and Prayers as they deal with the current tradegy.


.


Hope everyone is doing well, and don't forget our Veterans.



No comments: