Saturday, April 9, 2011

Is spring coming,

I hope spring is coming, we still have mised our weekly fishing trip for 2 weeks now and hope we get going on this, Well, we hadf a nice day today, it was warm and sunny, got up into the 60's so we went outside and worked in a little corner of the building weeding, digging and re-planting the Iris and the Hens and Chickens and believe me they were root bound. . . . . My Honey, Anna Mae re-planted what we dug up, they don't do much here for delicate work but we were lucky and had permission to work in this area. . . .
Hope this sign is not going to prove to be true !


.

Well, hope everyone is anxious for spring, bet Jack and Sher are glad their back in warmer climate.

.

.

.Jimmy can send me up some of that Florida heat he is getting now, but can not complain, Okeechobee is nice and I found the local Coffee Bar where all the badges and hired guns hang out !!!

.

.


DONT FORGET OUR VETERANS !

No comments: