Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Season

Well, the Geese are starting to head south as we can hear them psaa overhead, the leaves are turning brown, yellow, red and fall to the ground, the days are3 getting shorter and we turn the page to a new season. We are supposed to have a FROST on thursday this week.
We just celebrated our 22nd Wedding Anniversary, this was on Sept. 2nd.
.
I want to wish Jack and Sherry a happy 55th and understand they are going on a cruise. I got a new laptop fopr the traveling and wwas going thru some old photos to transfer, I put most of the ones from the old puter on Data Sticks so as not to take up so much room but there are some I like to look aqt now and then.
.
.
The above picture is of my 60th Birthday taken with my Honey in Key West on my 60th Birthday.
.




.
The above picture is of our close friends marty and Penny and one of our all day Euchre Games.
.


.
In 1981 I was fishing the Chesapeke Bay and would have had a Record Sea Trout except while reeling it in something ate the back half off. Fish this size no longer exist in the bay as they were over fished.
.








.
This is My Legionnaire of the Year Award from the American Legion.
.






.
This is one of my favorites, my Northern Pike caught up in the Adirondack Mountains.
.







.
This was one of my finer moments when I was given my "Sailor of the Month" at Naval Station New Orleans.
.





.
In this picture I looked like a little Boy.
.








.
This was one of my first Guitars I had, wish today I had it back, $$$$$$$ !
.




.
Hard to believe but I really was a "Little Boy" !
.









.

I was lucky to have this picture taken, it is a picture of me as a baby and my Mothers Mother, My Great Grandmother.

.

.

Well I hope this will post, for some reason my posts to my blog do not go thru, after I hit publish they go and I cannot find them so somewhere there out there!!

.

If you cxan read this hope your cruise is a Great One Jack and Sher.

.

Keep up the Singing Jimmy, Take care everyone.

.

Done forget our Veterans.

No comments: