Wednesday, September 18, 2013


.

.
.
Well, summer is almost over come Saturday, Sept 21st when at 4:44PM FALL officially starts.   It was a short summer, a lot of time was spent sick.    I just spent a few days in Lewis County Hospital with severe diverticulitis, an infection of the intestines, I had most of my large intestine removed so can't understand why I get it as I am very careful on my diet.
.
I lost about 20 pounds, but that is not a good way to lose weight.
.
I am glad "Shipslog" is back up and running !!!!!!

.

.

Hospital stay was OK, but ike they say, there's  no place like Home !!!!!!



.

.
We have cleaned out both gardens now, the onions are bagged and in the closet and the turnip is in the fridge.
.


.
I played a few songs at the Skilled nursing unit but had to stop and sit and listen as I tired out!!!
.


.
We went to Burrville to the Cider Mill where they press apples and make fresh cider and upstairs they have homemade cider doughnuts which were OK!
.

.
I played for a while here where we live with the "Friends of God" but that chair behind me got a lot of use as I sat out every other song.

.

.
I am taking it easy right now, lots of rest, pain medications, and heat and Ice packs on the neck which is very sore.

.

.

This picture is for a couple of friends of mine whose kids just went into Law Enforcement.
.
.

.
Don't forget, remember our Vets !!!!
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Anna Mae is beautiful bedside the water Falls.
Sorry to hear about the hospital stay and it's results. WOW
And there you were, I guess you cannot keep a Guitar Picker down. Good for you.
I think about you often when we see a senior citizens group out. I know they appreciate the music and entertainment while they are in.

Love you both.....
Sherry & Jack