Thursday, July 17, 2014

Camping

Hoping to get in some camping this year!!!


.

.In February we bought a Shadow Cruiser 19 foot Camper, they had to plow a way into the lot when we went to pick it up in February
.

. We have had a lots of campers but usually leave them set up on our lot we had on Lake Bonaparte but we left there after 25 years.
.

.
We towed it home and stored it at our daughters, and when spring came we opened it up, plugged it in and set our stuff in it, most of which came from our former place on Lake Bonaparte.
.


.
We took the new KIA down and set everything looks good, only problem is I cannot hook it up to tow it, due to my health issues I don't have the strength to lift the receiver and am unable to put on sway bars, My honey can't lift due to her back.
.
 
.
We are set to Travel I hope as soon as I feel strong enough to hook this thing up and go!!!!!
 
.
The farthest we ever towed was we went from New York to Florida, spending a month on the road going from New York to Myrtle Beach to Georgia then on to Florida!!!  Loved it but had to go back to work after a year off!!.
.
 
.

.
For now, we go down to where we have it stored and sit under the awning and hopefully we will get some use out of this little Jewel.


.

.


.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

I like this one of course, I know you are figuring and figuring and checking the strength issues because, I know you both are itching to be on the road.
WE ARE rooting for you! Hopeing you make it to OKEE this fall anyway. it would be great to run into you two to buy you dinner!
I love that camper!

salemslot9 said...

I wish you had
somebody to help you
I'm sure you already
thought of that
if, we were there
we would :/