Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Staying Healthy

Well, the weather is cooler, some leaves are changing and another year is coming to a close here in a couple of months.  I went in this morning for my Colonoscopy, Endoscopy and Prostrate Exam.  Had to be at Hospital at 7AM.     My Honey was with me and held my hand!!!
.

.
Waiting to go into the Operating Room, hair bonnet is so I don't mess up all that hair I have!!!
.

I have suffered from diverticulitis for years, I ended up having a large section of Traverse and Decending colon removed a few years ago to help with the Infections I get .  I was scoped this morning and all looked good,  very Blessed on that news!!!
.
 I had the endoscopy and had my throat, stomach checked and fou nd I have a slight Hiatial Hernia.
.
My Prostrate Exam was done and that also came back OK!!     All in all it was a pretty good checkup!!!
..
.


.
3 hours later and after a cup of coffee and some dry toast they let me out of bed to walk and pass gas!!   
.
I made it home and the Surgeon called a little while ago to check up on me and see how I was doing,   Doing OK!!!!
.
Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !!
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I liked the hat!
Glad all looked good. Sherry's report when she come back from the Dr. is "He said every thing looks good."
My response is always, "I told you that."
BUT it is always good to have a good looking woman hold your hand in time of need.
Continued health as time moves on toward winter.....