Sunday, June 12, 2016

A NEW CAMPER

WE ARE GOING CAMPING !   We broke down and have bought another Camper, This is camper number # 12,  we bought a new ALINER pop up.   It is light weight, and I should be able to handle it !
.
.
The last camper we had I backed into a big tree.
.
Pops up !
Sides pop up , this is the back!
.
 .
This is front. 
.
.
All set up, done in 10 minutes, my Honey can set it up with out my help if she needs too !!! 
.
.
Ready to go, it has, Microwave, 2 burner stove, small frig with freezer,  furnace, air conditioning, hot water heater, outside shower, sink, stero, cd player, double bed,  USB ports for computers, Just right. 
Heading out Tuesday for our Trial Run !
.
Don't forget our Veterans,  those who served and those serving !


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I have always liked those dudes. Thanks for the tour, never did see inside one but wondered. Y'all have a great time I know you will. Great company and a neat camper, gonna be great.
Hugs to the pretty lady.