Thursday, October 27, 2016

First Snowfall

Well, we got it today, October 27th about noon, got some rain and temps were 34, we went to Watertown to Eye Doctor for me as I need new glasses.
.
 .
This is the back lawn about 1 PM.  
.
.
This is the back lawn and gardens, this is a Hard Male with its leaves still on, the Soft Maples have lost theirs.
.
 .
The flowers have "Bit the Dust", today's Snow and last nights frost got them.
.
.
We did see a sight, it was a Flock of white Snow Geese in a corn field, late ones heading south.
.
.
Everything is set for Winter, Grill all set.    Hopefully can get in some hunting as need some fresh Venison for the Freezer.
.
I will be so glad when this Election is over !!
.
.
Never forget those that have served !!!!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

OUCH, but I do love it. Great entry and introduction to another winter. I have never spent a winter like you and your sweetie face, the worst I remember was N. Missouri. I did like it.
YOu guys always have a good time. Good for you!
Love the graphics and pictures.