Monday, May 8, 2017

Well, It is now May 8th, and it is 37 degrees and SNOWING !!!!   We have been pretty much staying home, going to play and visit at the nursing homes and sneaking in some fishing,  It is trout season but not much biting due to high and fast and cold water.  However the Bullheads are biting!!!
.
.
Catching some nice smaller Bullheads, just right for cooking, the top one is a smaller white belly !!!!
.
.
 They are either white bellies or yellow bellies depending where you fish, either one is great eating !! This is a Yellow Belly that runs a little bigger!
.
.
Cleaning is something you are taught at a very early age and after catching a side or back spine stuck in your hand you watch for them!!!!
.

.
These were delicious and came out perfect !!!!!
.
.
All that's left, a pile of Bones, I only ate 7 Bullheads, My Honey had 4.   Delicious.
.

.
My Newest purchase, A Morgan Stanley Dobro I am attempting to learn to Play !!!!

.
Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !!!!
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Imma telling you. I have been cleaning them dudes for nearly 70 years, and I am still leery of them.LOL but they are delicious.

I am glad you spelled Dobro, I have been hearing something completely different. LOL
Enjoyed the read. Love to the sweet lady!

SNOWING? Ouch! Sherry is freezing here in North Carolina at 45! ;-)