Friday, September 1, 2017

Surprise !! Another Stent

Wow have we been busy after getting back from Florida,  We got Anna Mae's Mother back on her feet from Heart Problems and on Monday August 21st I went for my checkup, Doctor said I was doing good and then on Wednesday August 27th I was rushed to our local hospital for chest pain and then transferred to St. Josephs Cardiac Unit in Syracuse, they found a blockage and opened it up and placed another "Stent" to get blood flowing.  Was in Hospital for 4 days now home walking and trying to regain my strength.  
.
.
The blockage was inside in the LAD, the first picture shows my heart while laying on the Table, I am awake and talking with the Doctor as they repair the blockage and where there was no blood flowing as it should.
.
.
This second picture shows where the Stent has been placed and shows Blood flowing thru the LAD as it is supposed to.  as of now I have 9 Stents in the Heart and 1 stent in my neck !
.
.
I am feeling better and am truly Blessed I am still going as there have been so many of my friends who have not made it this far!! 
Have not been able to drive, nor play the Guitar or Sing but soon as I am gaining !!!!!
.
Tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 2nd we celebrate our 28th Anniversary, we were married on a Saturday, Sept. 2nd in 1989 .
.
.
Happy Anniversary to the Love of my Life,    Anna Mae!!!!
.
 Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Well I am sure glad you are not spending the Anniversary in the hospital. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Sounds like we both found a sweet woman in September that would put up with us. Thanks for the pictures and explanation.

NOW TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF and quit worrying Anna Mae!!!!