Sunday, September 2, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Well, we celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary today, we went out to dinner with my Honeys Brother and Sister in Law and Nephew.  We went to the Appallo Greek Restaurant for Greek food !
.

.
We had a rather quiet day,
.
.
This is a Picture I found from a few years back, I am Elder at Church and My Honey is on the Board of Trustees !
.
.

.
.
This is us on our 24th anniversary and our wedding picture !
.
.
And going way back this is when we were Dating !!!!!!
.
Hope all have a great Labor Day !!!
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !



2 comments:

jack69 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, I think it is sweet that you found love with a younger woman! (smile) The best to you guys and here is wishing you many many more!

Tanza Erlambang - Every Day Issues said...

wishing you all the best