Monday, January 28, 2019

COLDER

Well, right now it is already BELOW Zero, It is cold all over.  This is a "Dangerous Cold" !   I went to the Doctors on Thursday the 24,  I was referred to Dr. at Pulmonology,  Checked and given a Breathing Treatment, *ARUNITY ELLIPTA once a day, very powerful medication but some serious side effects, I started it Thursday, started coughing very badly, cold chills, sore throat, I took it Friday and Saturday and kept getting worse and My Sweet Darling started coughing,   One of the SIDE EFFECTS of the ARUNITY is (Bronchitis) !!  W E L L,  I called the Doctor this morning, told them what was going on and we jumped in the car and went to Watertown,  (15 Mile) trip,  Doctor pulled me off ARUNITY, Home and bed rest, Cough Drops,  Hot Drinks and Bed Rest !  for My Honey also is sick !!  
.
We have a *STORM coming in tonight about 10PN and going to last till Friday, a 4 day storm,  Bitter Cold,  maybe 2 to 3 feet of MORE Snow !!!     YUCK!!
.
.
One think we will be doing is watching the Bird Feeders !! Above is Goldfinch and Male Cardinal !
.
.
Female Cardinal,  Cardinals come in just before a storm!
.
.
We will really have snow if we get  that 2 to 3 feet !
.
.
This was Anna Mae sweet talking a Deer !
.
.
This is  me Sweet Talking a "Stump Knocker" onto my Hook !
.
.
Great Place to visit, These pictures were in 2009.
.
.

.
As you can see I had quite the "Belly" on me,  this was before I lost the 65 pounds. 
.
This was us down on the South End of Lake "O" where there are many, many "Wild Hogs"  all one has to do is find a Hunting Preserve and usually Owners will let you go hunting just to get rid of the Pigs,  find a Cane Break, Palmetto Bush's and do some Grunting and rustle the branches and wait and a Hog will walk out into an opening ! 
.
.
Nothing like a clean Kill,  I used my Stainless Steel, 38 Cal, Snub Nose to take this Hog down.  It did not go to waste as the land owner will keep the kill, clean it and keep the Meat !
.
.
Well, Back to reality, both *Coughing, hacking, and tired and feeling Run Down,  watching the Temperature drop down to about 5 below zero at 7:30PM !

.
Don't forger, Honor and Remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

So sorry to hear about the medical problems. We would tell you had lost weight, that is for danged sure, but that is a heck of a way to lose it.

Friend Glenda who lives in Okee, tells of Wild Hog BBQs down that way. That was a good kill with the snub nose.

Back to now, 'tis terrible when the pretty nurse is sick too! Prayers and love sent your way. That CCCOLD Air sounds bad on top of it all.
Sherry & jack