Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Eggs !

Well, tomorrow it is Easter  We are going to "Sun Rise Service at 6:10AM, then we will go to the Church of the Nazarene where the men of the Church cook a full Breakfast for anyone who comes in !  Then our 10AM Service !
.
We have been doing Easter Eggs for years, usually with the Grand Children, well, as it is just me and My Honey we did them by ourselves.
.
.
We had fun and enjoyed ourselves !
.
.
I didn't even make a mess with the Colored Dyes we used !
.
.
We got a pretty good start on the 6 eggs, we used to do a couple dozen !
.
.
My Honey adding some "Sparkles to her egg !
.
.
We had a good time,  Eggs done for another day !
.
.
God Bless and Happy Easter !
.
Don't forget our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Easter eggs, what a wonderful memory key. from childhood to adult, Thanks for the trip just reading and looking at the pictures, set my mind to wandering. Good stuff. I hope all goes well and you guys have a wonderful Easter.
Lolve from here, Sherry & jack.

PS: And I loved the days of deviled egg sandwiches. ;-)