Sunday, May 5, 2019

MAY DAY, Gotta Ditch !!

We finally got up to 71 degrees today, actually felt warm !!!  Went to Lowville and Played and sang for Trinity Episcopal Church and then home.
Took the 'Drone" out and fired it up,   Had some fun but at about 20 feet we it was, "May Day, May Day, Gonna Ditch" !         Not much damage !  I posted some video !
.
.
I made several flights and am learning to adjust to having several controls to handle and navigate.
.
.
This is a Picture of my "Take Off" with me at the controls learning to gain some altitude !!
.
.
My Honey came out to watch my skills but I could hear her laughing !!!!!
.
.
First day warm enough to wear "Shorts",  My Honey puts them on as soon as it hits 65 degrees up here !
.
Hope the Video comes out ok !
.
.
Well, gotta go clean the bird feeders, waiting for Humming Birds to come back north !
.
I guess I am supposed to say "HAPPY SINK DA MAYO !!!!
.
Don't forget our VETS !!!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

It was looking good, UNTIL. WOWhat looked like a killer of a crash. I hope it survived. looks like it will be fun. That girl didn't really laugh, did she? LOL
Love from down here. Sherry will be by later.
Sherry & jack