Monday, June 17, 2019

Summer Coming

Well, it is warming up, we hit over 75 today,  seems nice to have it actually warm,  Went to Physical Therapy for my back and neck at 8AM then home to use the Heat Pak and Tylenol, some progress on the 3 damaged disc's but not much,  Surgery is out of the question due to Heart conditions !
.
Have not heard from SalemsLot or Navyalltheway !  I sure miss Jimmy's Journal, I was surprised that he passed away so quickly !  Life is short!!!  Glad Shipslog is around !
.
We have a group gathering tonight in the Champion Park at 6PM so get to Play.
.


.
I will play the Mandolin tonight to help with the weight load, having some "Angina" issues right now !
.
Well we have an offer in on a house, Never thought a house would sell for $115,000 but real estate around here is gone up in value!
.
.
VA Loans are opening up as Veterans Applications are being handled faster than conventional !  VA is 6.1 which is High right now but FHA is 5.1% !
.


.
.
Fathers day, yesterday was the 9th  anniversary of my Stroke, June 16th, 2010.  what a day that was, I am at 90% of my recovery and will probably never get back to 100% !!!   God has been good !
.
Time to head out for a Gathering,  Will be a Beautiful Evening !
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Hope you guys have a great time and you make the mandolin sing!
It has been a long road, but 90% is a very good number.

Love you guys and our prayers are your way for the best concerning the house. And Also down here the prices are rising like flood waters.
Sherry & jack

salemslot9 said...

Hi Woody!
Thanks for remembering me
I’ve been putting more energy
Into a family situation since April
I still care about you
I’m chuffed to hear about
Your new house
I wish you all the best
Lisa