Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Family Time

We have been very busy with Family Time and Doctors.
.
.
Above is my wife's Uncle George Waite and his wife Rochelle, surrounded by his children, Grand Children and Great Grandchildren, Aunt Rochelle just turned 80 and George is 83, They had a great party and large crowd gathered !  George Waite is one of the 17 Waite Children !!
.
.
Me and my Uncle Paul Waite, Paul just turned 80 and we went to his Party up in Turin at the teak and Brew, Paul is another one of the 17 Waite Children !
.
.
This is my Mother in Law, Irene Waite Astafan,  she is one of the 17 Waite Kids, she is a young 85 and is moving back to New York from Florida !
.
.
This is my Uncle Herb, Herb is also one of the 17 and his brother Ernie from Hawaia !
Herb is 97 !!   Ernie is 80+!!!
.
.
Above is 10 of the 19 Waites, there was 19 but 2 died shortly after birth !  Ernie, Sarah, Irene, Paul, David, Herb, Duane, Ellen, Martha, Helen. Missing was 5 other kids, 2 of the 17 have passed away!
.
There was 13 in my Mothers Family and they are all passed away so I adopted my wifes aunts and uncles and they like me !!!  LoL !!!

.
.
The next party was one at my daughters, This is me and my Great - Grandson Aiden Andrew Naklick !  Aiden is growing up fast !
.
.
Me, Aiden and my Granddaughter, it was hot, this white enamel tub was one my mother used to give several of us a bath in while growing up, My daughter and son were given a bath in it, several nieces and nephews also were given baths!!!
.
.
My Daughter Sabrina, My Honey Anna Mae, My son in Law Ed, My Ex Wife Donna, My Granddaughter Shannon and Great Grandson Aiden !
.
.
Can not forget the Grandson Brent !!   Just graduated, going to Jefferson Community College this month !
.
Monday I went to Syracuse to UPSTATE Medical Center Stroke Center, I was checked, inspected, detected, injected and found some deterioation on the left stroke side but not a major loss !!!!    God is Good !
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Love the pictures! Yes family time is what makes the USA. God is good to us and we are blessed to have family to gather and love.
Good to hear the report,
Hug the pretty lady,
Sherry & jack