Monday, August 5, 2019

Getting HOME

Well, I am HOME from my 4 day lock in "Men's Retreat",  It was a reat 4 days, My Honey Anna Mae was there working n the Kitchen cooking for 27 men.    It was hot in the Church but I found a cold little room I used as a Chapel for Prayers and Preps for Men giving Talks !
.
I talked about 'Piety" and it was a rough talk, I got thru it !
.
We sang, Prayed, ate, sang some more, Prayed, Had Communion several times a day, 
.
.
I went to bed Thursday Night at 2 Am, Hot and a back ache,  We are woke up by a "BELL", a rather loud bell at 5AM, we go directly to the Chapel and Pray .
.
.
I enjoyed the Men I was with, most of then were on VDC Walk 21 and some of them were on Walk to Emmaus Teaming which are also 4 day Prayer Weekends !
.
Back home and sleeping in my own bed, not a blow up mattress and I have my Honey with me !  
.
De Colores!!!
.
Don't Forget, remember our Vets !!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Sounds like a great time, Good for you. And I am sure it was also GOOD for your mind and health.
Yep enjoy the bed and that sweetheart. Love you guys..;
Sherry & jack