Saturday, October 5, 2019

Frosty

Morning came in at 28 degrees, Cold and Crisp,  The "Frost" hit the flowers and hit my Morning Glories really hard !
.
.
This was my Morning Glory Foilage and Flowers a couple day ago, beautiful red, white, blue, purple flowers in full bloom !
.
.
The flowers are gone, leaves are all dark green from being "Frozen" over night !
.
.
Shrubs are trimmed for the spring, Front of house done, all I need to do is tie up the shrubs later this fall with baling twine to protect them from the snow !!
.
.
Garden Shed is done and ready for Fall Items to be put inside for winter later on.  October 8th the Village comes thru and picks up any junk, items that are not wanted,  I have some stuff to put to the curb, then people drive thru the Village and look for treasures, I will post some pictures of the items later ! The old saying, "One Mans Trash is Another Mans Treasure" !
.
.
Garage is ready for putting the Car inside for the winter and it is done !
.
.
This is the cellar where we are going to put in an "Exercise area" for the winter !
.
.
The Propane powered GENERAC generator is serviced and comes on every Saturday at noon and runs for 10 minutes !
.
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Okay I did enjoy the read and pictures. Glad to see someone who understands what a garage is for. LOL
BUT, but you had to give us a good laugh with the JFK quote. AIN'T THAT THE GOSPEL!!! In my time aboard ship I have met those who would NEVER be sailors. hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh this morning, love you guys...
Sherry & jack