Monday, October 21, 2019

Puttering

This was a "Putter" day !   We got up early, Had Prayer, coffee and off early to Wally World, I needed a "Shop Vac"", I had one but when we sold the house next door I also sold the shop vac, didn't need it in Senior Citizen Housing!!  It was busy at Wally World and only 2 registers open and but a nice lady opened up and we breezed right thru !
.
Due to weight restrictions and limitations on lifting I had to settle for a smaller shop vac,  I got a 3HP, 3 gallon and not the big heavy 6HP 5 gallon ! I had to put some items together and worked on it in the basement!
.
We went for a walk this morning and went down the street and to the river !
.

.
This is the entrance to our "Village",  My daughter used to live here and she donated her time to plant, mow and upkeep the Village sign when they lived on Riverside Drive !
.
.
This is the path to the Black River which is just past the trees, I didn't walk down due to the hill and the steepness of having to come back up!
.
.
My Honey on our walk !!!
.
.
I am using this more but have to wait till I get a clearance from the Doctor to increase my Heart Rate, I work it up to 100 Beats Per Minute now and have some Angina so will need to have it checked !
.
.
I have gotten the shelves sorted and am starting to stock up the winter larder in case we are stuck inside for a storm or 2,  the Generator now comes on once a week and runs smoothly so we will have electric in case of a power outage.

.
Don't forget our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Puttering, one of my favorite things..... Love the pictures. Glad you are paying attention to the Doc (and Anna!)
Love from down here,
Sherry and jack