Thursday, February 20, 2020

02202020

02202020, what a number,  2/20/2020,   My Birthday this year date, who would have ever thought back in the 1950's and the 60's that there would ever be a year 2020,  Most dates I remember are December 7th 1941, July 4th 1776,  October 13, 1776, November 22, 1963, never pain much attention to many others as didn't use them much !
.
2020, My Bank advised me to use 2020 in my dates and not just 2.21.20 as someone could add to the date and then make it 2.20.2021 !!!!!!
.
We went to Syracuse last night and spent the night at the Country Inn, Heated Pool and nice rooms,  got up to a surprise of 5 inches of SNOW and my Honey said we had to grt ready and leave shortly,  to my surprise my Son had flown in from Portland Oregon to greet me on My Birthday !  Got to the Airport and there he was !!!!!
.
.
Didn't see him at all last year, (2019) and I can't do a flight from New York to Oregon !!  Jon Left Oregon last night at 10PM and arrived at JFK at 7AM, then flew from JFK at 7:45 am to Syracuse at 9am !
.

.
Jonathan turned 50 last year !  I don't think he liked that 50 number !!!
.
.
1 of the Bands he Plays with in Oregon !!!!!
.
.
Another group in Oregon he plays with out there in Oregon and they travel around !
.
.
I am lucky as I did get to play with him for a few songs I think 2 years ago when he came home !
.
.
During the War overseas he still found time to Play !!!!!
.
Proud of the Young Man he turned out to be !!!
.
Don't forget, remember our Vets !

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Oh man, what a great Birthday. A beautiful place for the night with the pretty lady then a son that also picks and get a chance to jam a little. He sure had a lot of flying hours in a short time. I can just imagine how thrilled you were. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Again.
Love from us both,
Sherry & jack

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birthday! Who ever thought we would be old enough to see 2020 when we were kids? Not me! So glad your son could join you and your wife. Pretty special- Diana

salemslot9 said...

Happy belated birthday Woody :)