Monday, February 24, 2020

Down Hill

Well, are we heading "Down Hill" towards spring with our Mid Winter warm up ?  The Temps are above normal for this time of year in February !
.
.
Normally February Temps would be -BELOW Zero and not in the 40's !
.
.
This is our "Weather Guage",  59 at 11:29AM outside and the sunshine warmed up the living room to 75 degrees, Nice !!!
.
.
"Tipper" enjoying her spot in the sun, she loves sunshine and sleeping, as a matter of fact, "So Do I " !!!
,
.
The Rain Gutters are open and Ice cover is gone exposing the shingles and allowing the water to run out and not back up !
.
.
Geese are around and flying but I do not think these birds are heading south, we have birds here, the Canadian Goose all winter usually if there is any open water !
.
.
The Black River near our house in Deferiet is open, ice flowing down stream and water is cold !
.
.
My Honey out cleaning and filling the Bird Feeders for me,  I had 2 Doctors appointments today and was tired afterwards from all the stress !
.
.
We have started our Winter fund for this coming Winter and are saving up for a "Winter Trip South" !
.
Don't forget our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I enjoy the warm temps any time I can get them. I know you guys will probably hit a lot of lower temps before spring, but we just might not.
I hope the trip South becomes a reality.
Enjoyed the pictures.
From us,
Sherry & jack