Monday, March 30, 2020

Home

We are still home, Our Church Service was ZOOM,  worked good, Tonight's Bible Study is by ZOOM !  Works rather well !
.
We have been outside and enjoying the Fresh Air and watching the Grass turn Green with all this "Rain" !!.
.
.
Our walk over into the back yard to the wood line we found either Daffodils or Narcissist, we dug some of them up and brought them Home !
.
.
My Honey uncovering some more "Stuff" growing in the back yard wood line !  When we lived next door we had lots of flowers and shrubs and roses !
.
The garage in the middle is our current garage, those Rose Bushes are ones I planted 15 years ago when we lived where I am standing at 31 Wilna Avenue,  I am trying to see if I can cut and split them and put some on our New (Old) House lot out front !
.
.
This was the Garden we used to have next door to where we live now, BUT, age, health is removed this much work from my plate !  It is a good memory !
.
.
Last Years Garden was Cherry Tomatoes in 5 gal. pails and that I think will be what this years is, (2020) !
.
.
My Dad's poor Tea Roses did not do so well, I think too much shade !!!!    Dirt was great but they didn't get the Sun they needed !  They will get dug up and moved !
.
.
My Honey is anxious to get her hands dirty in the flower beds and plants !
.
.
We got our Walk in and feel somewhat better,  Everyone Stay Healthy, Stay Home and Wash your Hands and Don't touch your Face !!!
.
Don't Forget our Veterans !!!

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Okay, now you done done it. I MUST gt some tomatoes in the ground. We will probably be around long enough to enjoy them again this year. Although we would like to make it to Roundout Valley this summer...BUT.....

Love to you love birds. Tough to be stuck in a house with a good looking woman, AIN'T IT????

Sherry & jack

jenefer alex said...

Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Oso cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Oso the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Oso that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C ,HERPES VIRUS,ALS . you can contact his via: drosohaberhome@gmail.com or whatapp +2348162084839 

                               HERE IS DR OSO SITE

https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/home 
 
you can also email me for more info about DR oso via jeneferalex123@gmail.com

Mr Lake said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE IT IS REAL TESTIFIED
All thanks to dr Ojiro , i have being suffering from Herpes for so long till i met a woman who told me about a particular doctor who has cured her from Herpes i didn't believe it, till i collected her number and i called her,she is an Florida woman, she told me all i need to know about this doctor and i contacted the doctor and explain my situation to him and he told me all i need to do and I'm happy to tell the whole world now that amHerpes negative, may the good lord grant you long life doctor.Ojiro If you are suffering from such illness or you have any spiritual problem, HPV, CANCER, penis enlargement, hurry up and contact dr Ojiro via email: drojiroherbalhome@gmail.com.or WhatsApp him to via:+2348056934051 will forever be grateful.

Mary Kent said...

HERPES CURE IS REAL:
Indeed Doctor Disu has a cure for Herpes Virus, I was once victim of the herpes virus with many epidemics on my body, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of Doctor Disu herbal medicine. I have met most of his patient testimonials on blogs and social media pages, cured of various illnesses. I contacted him with his email address to which he replied and asked me a few questions and the preparation method for which I paid, he sent me herbal medicines and with his prescription I drank herbal medicine for 21 days and the epidemics on my body were healed after concluding herbal medicine, I went for the test and my result was negative with no trace of virus in my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; africanherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348167485904.

He said he had an herbal remedy for
Diabetes, cancer, PENIS ENLARGMENT,
heart disease and liver disease and many more.
website: https://drdisuafricanherbalcure.weebly.com

buay marry said...

Thanks to Dr IYERE
who cured me of HERPES virus. I noticed a strange changes in my body, and I visited a doctor who diagnosed me of HERPES so I was terrified emotionally and looking  for every possible cure to the virus, as I was going through online I came across 
Dr. Iyere profile, that was how I contacted him and we made an arrangement how to get the Herbs, and he administered his herb on me, and I became fully healthy under one week, in case you want to contact Dr IYERE for a similar problem, you can reach him through his email now {driyereherbalhome@gmail.com} or WhatsApp him +2348106427180