Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sequestered

  Well, I am Sequestering myself, I have been for some days now !    What does it mean,  Isolated and Hidden Away,  I am not sick, well, maybe a little in the head !!      I have COPD, I am  Stroke Survivor and a Heart Patient,  I have been to a Pulmonary Doctors and been tested,  I have had the Sleep Apnea Test done, I have worn regulators to measure my Oxygen intake.
.
.
I come back on all of these tests as "Borderline" or just above or Just Below !!
.
.
OK JACK !!!!!  , NO LAUGHING !.  This is what I wore for the Sleep Apnea Test in the hospital, It takes an hour to put these on your head, face, chest, legs, arms and back, they then tuck you in bed at 9PM and tell you to go to sleep, they then come in at 5 am and wake you up to leave !   My test came back I did not have Apnea !
.
I can walk about a mile in total, or for 20 minutes,  I can still go up and down cellar stairs with out an issue !
.
My biggest concern is after a meal I have to be careful as you know when you eat your blood goes to your digestive organs and this causes some shortness of breath !
.
SO my Honey goes to the Post Office, the grocery store and I stay Home !
.
We had our Church Service in our living room as we went to ZOOM and watched it and had Sunday Service on Tuesday Night Sunday Church was closed due to this Bug going around and we have a lot of Elderly People besides me !!! 
.
.
We are keeping everyone in our Prayers during this trying time, Stay Safe, Stay Home and "Wash Your Hands" !
.
Remember our Vets !



1 comment:

jack69 said...

I cannot imagine being able to sleep being that wired up. It is good that you are allowing your sweetie to do the running, rather than doing the 'man thing' push on ignoring some signs.
I always enjoy the pictures. Stay safe.

Sherry & jack. She got here first today!