Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wing Nite

Well it is Wednesday Night, SO, we ordered Wings from the "Whistle Stop Tavern" for dinner.   Our Grandson works there part-time,  We called in our Order and I drove all of 5 minutes down the road to pick it up !
.
.
A "Tossed Salad, Mild Hot Sause Wings and in the back are Butter and Garlic Wings",  Normally around here an order of "Wings" is usually 8 pieces, tonight it is 12 so we usually end up with 2 meals from the wing order !    The Mild Hot Wings are almost too hot spice wise for me but are so good!!!!!
.
I have to have my "Beer" with my Wings,  "Root Beer" that is,  and it was good!   24 Wings, Salad and Root Beer for Supper was $ 17.50 which is a good deal !
.
.
It was my turn to Cook tonight so  My Honey didn't have to !
.
It is warming up but nothing great ! Think it got up to 52 today in the sun !
.
Tomorrow we are going back "Leek Hnting" and I think we are going to can some to add to the Larder down cellar for later, Freezing Leeks makes them mushy !
.
Stay Healthy and Dont Forget our Vets !

3 comments:

jack69 said...

All I can say is I love that smile on Anna Mae's face, BEAUTIFUL. Y'all be safe and enjoy.
Sherry & jack

Mary Kent said...

HERPES CURE IS REAL:
Indeed Doctor Disu has a cure for Herpes Virus, I was once victim of the herpes virus with many epidemics on my body, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of Doctor Disu herbal medicine. I have met most of his patient testimonials on blogs and social media pages, cured of various illnesses. I contacted him with his email address to which he replied and asked me a few questions and the preparation method for which I paid, he sent me herbal medicines and with his prescription I drank herbal medicine for 21 days and the epidemics on my body were healed after concluding herbal medicine, I went for the test and my result was negative with no trace of virus in my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; africanherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348167485904.

He said he had an herbal remedy for
Diabetes, cancer, PENIS ENLARGMENT,
heart disease and liver disease and many more.
website: https://drdisuafricanherbalcure.weebly.com

Tamara Barrow said...

MY DAUGHTER CANCER HEALING TESTIMONEY

Hi everyone, this is good news, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of
17years who has suffered of Colon Cancer Stage for 2 and half years has been
cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr voodoo, who uses herbal and traditional
medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter's health for
years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure
people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and
infections with his different herbal curing medicine.The result that
declares my daughter janet healed was from a hospital here in USA, And the
results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr voodoo directed that
janet would be heal in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And
7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test
that was done says my daughter is not sick or anything. So she was cured by
this herbal doctor in 7days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone
to meet this Dr voodoo his email is voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my
daughter healthy again.Meet Dr voodoo and set yourself and your love ones
will free you can also add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719