Friday, July 10, 2020

Surgery Month

Yesterday at 7:30AM took My Honey to Watertown to Samaritan Hospital, she was scheduled for Cataract Surgery on her left eye,  Surgery was OK, she was sick on the ride home a little.  She goes back in 2 weeks and they remove the Cataract off her right eye !
.
You could not tell she had Cataracts by looking but she said her vision already is somewhat better in her left eye after the Surgery !
.
Next Thursday I go in Good Samaritan Hospital for surgery on first my Right Ear to have a Tube put in and then they are going to Operate on my left ear and try to put in a "Triune Tube" in my Scarred up ear drum from 4 previous ear surgeries, I am stone deaf in my left ear, have been for long time, There is quite a bit of infection in the left ear drum and behind the ear drum I hope they can clear up !
.
We are still Very Warm, up to 96 degrees but tonight about midnight we should get some rain !    We are in a drought !
.
.
Went down and Had Lunch with the Granddaughter Shannon and Great Grandson Aiden,   Good Lunch !
.
.
And, Shannon is going to have a Little Baby Girl in August,  My Dad was born in August, My son Jonathan was Born in August, My Honeys Mother was Born in August.  
.
My Honey had her Covid-19 Test done  Monday for her surgery, I have my Covid-19 Test done tomorrow, (Sat. 7/11/2020) at the new Drive Thru !
.
Congratulations to Blogger Friends and Great People Jack and Sherry who have purchased a new Home in Leesburg Florida,  Kind of envy them !!!!    Jack has the Blog "Shipslog" , You can check them out at:    http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
.
.
Don't Forget, Remember our Vets !





.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Busy time there. We have done the cataracts and to me the worst was all the drops scheduled the first few days. The best to the sweet lady and yep, the surgery sure did clear my vision. I hope Anna Mae likes sun glasses. They recommended sunglasses for Sherry and I. She followed the rules, I don't like sun glasses so I ignored the rule. My sight after about 10 years has reverted some. She is still good.
Anyway wishing and sending prayers for the ears. They are definitely IMPORTANT.
Love from down here.
Sherry & jack

Susie said...

Wishing you and your honey much good luck in the surgeries. I sure hope you get great results too. I know you must have truly enjoyed the lunch with your granddaughter and her son. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie