Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Puttering Down Cellar

 Well, feeling a little better, it is Raining "Frogs and Tadpoles" so I headed down Cellar,  Cellar, Basement, Lower Level, on a split level it would be 1st floor or Garage.    I am gonna call it in modern terms my "Man Cave" ! 

.

.
I have to go slowly downstairs and find myself sitting down more as I tire easily while on this antibiotic !
.
.
This is the drainage for the House, must be my OCD as it has bugged me since we moved in so I tackled it today, took me quite a while but "got er done" !
.
.
I had to sit on the floor on a pad to paint this but it didn't go too bad, just took time !
.
.
This is the next section to paint the walls, I have to remove the peg board, my desk and paint it  then move everything back and find someone to run me an electrical outlet down the wall as I do not do electricity !
.
.
The last section is going to be is to take down these shelves and paint behind them and again run an electrical outlet down the wall,  There are many outlets but all on the ceiling rafters. 
.
.
The food storage area is going to be tackled by my Honey as it has gotten into a little disarray by someone!!!!    These shelves are built in so will stay there and we are not painting this area.
.
.
My Honey right at it getting rid of the green paper mill color !
.


.


1 comment:

jack69 said...

I like the drain 'paint job', Looks Navy (neat). That is a big job in the areas where a lot must be moved, GO SLOW!
Yep, it seems 'em outlets are always in the wrong spot. I can remember, building my first home trying to decide where the outlets should be. Once I bou put them all 4 ft high like the light switches. Ha. Anna Mae is looking good, and what a lady!
Sherry & jack
TAke care be safe and SLOW DOWN,